My name is Phil Wickins and I am a primary school teacher, leader and CAS (Computing at school) Master Teacher, specialising in computing, based in Southampton, UK.
I am dedicated to supporting primary schools and individual teachers across the UK through resources, assessment tools and training.
I am a creative, versatile and motivated communicator with over 10 years of leading, educational and training experience. I have advanced problem solving skills, I am a logical and lateral thinker with the proven ability to inspire confidence in others.
Please contact me to arrange a booking for:
- Primary Computing Curriculum Consultation
- Teacher training (INSET, Twilight, Staff Meeting, Whole and Half day CPD)
- Team Teaching, alongside your computing subject lead
- Primary Computing Subject Lead CPD
- Planning and Pedagogy CPD
Part of the Tech Age Kids product review team
TurnITon teaching consultant