My name is Phil Wickins and I am a primary school teacher specialising in computing, Subject Matter Expert and CPD Facilitator with the NCCE (National Centre for Computing Education), based in Southampton, UK.
I am dedicated to supporting primary schools and individual teachers across the UK through resources, assessment tools and training.
I am a creative, versatile and motivated communicator with over 15 years of leading, educational and training experience. I have advanced problem solving skills, I am a logical and lateral thinker with the proven ability to inspire confidence in others.
Please contact me to arrange a booking for:
- Primary Computing Curriculum Consultation
- Teacher training (INSET, Twilight, Staff Meeting, Whole and Half day CPD)
- Team Teaching, alongside your computing subject lead
- Primary Computing Subject Lead CPD
- Planning and Pedagogy CPD
Subject Matter Expert and CPD Facilitator for NCCE
Associate Facilitator for STEM
Community Leader and Master Teacher for CAS
Part of the Tech Age Kids product review team
TurnITon teaching consultant